|author||Jesse Bounds <email@example.com>||2016-02-27 06:13:51 -0800|
|committer||Jesse Bounds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-02-27 06:13:51 -0800|
Update podspec, changelog for 3.2.0-pre.1-symbols
Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGELOG.md')
1 files changed, 21 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/CHANGELOG.md b/CHANGELOG.md
index 6155ea6643..9076565c42 100644
@@ -42,13 +42,24 @@
-- Initial Android release.
+- Initial Android release.
- Black Screen On Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean devices ([#2802](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/2802))
- Resolved in 2.2.0
+## iOS Master
+- An icon laid out along a line no longer appears if it would extend past the end of the line. Some one-way arrows no longer point the wrong way. (https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3839)
+- Fixed a formatting issue in the documentation for `MGLCoordinateBoundsIsEmpty()`. (https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3958)
+- Push a turnstile event whenever a map view event is queued in each session so that an accounts MAU will only get triggered if a map is shown. (https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3713)
+- Reduce slanted segments in dashed lines near corners (https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3914)
+- Updated documentation to reflect the requirement that you must embed the framework in the “Embedded Binaries” section in Xcode. (discussed in https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/4011)
+- Telemetry location gathering now only occurs when the device is in motion (https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4115)
+- Polygons and polylines now default to using the map view's tint color. ([#4028](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4028))
+- The Improve This Map tool now uses the same zoom level that is currently being shown in the map view. ([#4068](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4068))
## iOS 3.1.2
- You can once again install the static framework without manually linking several framework and library dependencies. ([#4029](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4029))
@@ -63,9 +74,6 @@ Known issues:
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly expanded the tappable area of an annotation and prevented the annotation’s alignment rect insets from having any effect on the tappable area. ([#3898](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3898))
- Fixed an issue preventing `-[MGLMapViewDelegate mapView:tapOnCalloutForAnnotation:]` from being called when a non-custom callout view is tapped. ([#3875](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3875))
-- Polygons and polylines now default to using the map view's tint color. ([#4028](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4028))
-- The Improve This Map tool now uses the same zoom level that is currently being shown in the map view. ([#4068](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/4068))
## iOS 3.1.0
- The SDK is now distributed as a dynamic framework instead of a static library, resulting in a simpler installation workflow and significantly reduced download size. The framework contains both simulator and device content. If you install the dynamic framework manually, you’ll need to strip out the simulator content before submitting your application to the App Store due to [an Xcode bug](http://www.openradar.me/radar?id=6409498411401216); see the installation instructions included with the framework for details. ([#3183](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3183))
@@ -91,7 +99,7 @@ Known issues:
- Made telemetry on/off setting available in-app. ([#3445](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3445))
- Fixed an issue with users not being counted by Mapbox if they had disabled telemetry. ([#3495](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3495))
- Fixed crash caused by MGLAnnotationImage with non-integer width or height ([#2198](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/2198))
-- Fixed “include of non-modular header” errors in Swift projects managed by CocoaPods. ([#3679](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3679))
+- Fixed “include of non-modular header” errors in Swift projects managed by CocoaPods. ([#3679](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3679))
- Avoids triggering the blue background location status bar when user has granted "when in use" permission. ([#3671](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/3671))
- Deprecated the `debugActive` property and `-toggleDebug` method on MGLMapView in favor of a new `debugMask` property that exposes individual style debugging options. ([#3742](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/3742))
@@ -155,11 +163,11 @@ Known issues:
## iOS 2.0.0
-Repackaging 2.0.0-pre.1 as it contained no issues.
+Repackaging 2.0.0-pre.1 as it contained no issues.
## iOS 2.0.0-pre.1
-Repackaging 0.5.1 as the Mapbox iOS SDK 2.0.0 series.
+Repackaging 0.5.1 as the Mapbox iOS SDK 2.0.0 series.
@@ -178,7 +186,7 @@ Repackaging 0.5.1 as the Mapbox iOS SDK 2.0.0 series.
- Improved map render lifecycle notifications. ([#1026](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/1026))
- Fixed a bug that caused annotations not to show at zoom level zero. ([#1279](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/issues/1279))
- Fixed a bug with the ordering of shape layers. ([#1866](https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-gl-native/pull/1866))
-- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
+- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
@@ -222,12 +230,12 @@ Repackaging 0.5.1 as the Mapbox iOS SDK 2.0.0 series.
-- Temporarily removed `IBDesignable` support on iOS.
+- Temporarily removed `IBDesignable` support on iOS.
-- Initial iOS beta release.
+- Initial iOS beta release.