|author||John Firebaugh <email@example.com>||2017-08-01 12:22:16 -0700|
|committer||John Firebaugh <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-08-08 18:06:44 -0700|
[core] Use separate attribute component for line normals
Broadcom GPUs don't cope well with using the least significant bit for this.
Diffstat (limited to 'include')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/mbgl/util/constants.hpp b/include/mbgl/util/constants.hpp
index c2250c6f2e..250c77b078 100644
@@ -19,7 +19,8 @@ constexpr float tileSize = 512;
* Positions are stored as signed 16bit integers.
* One bit is lost for signedness to support features extending past the left edge of the tile.
- * One bit is lost because the line vertex buffer packs 1 bit of other data into the int.
+ * One bit is lost because the line vertex buffer used to pack 1 bit of other data into the int.
+ * This is no longer the case but we're reserving this bit anyway.
* One bit is lost to support features extending past the extent on the right edge of the tile.
* This leaves us with 2^13 = 8192